For example, if your website uses any form of analytical tracking such as Google Analytics or ad scripts like Google AdSense you will need to gain consent from the user before tracking them. While this is somewhat up in the air at the moment, with no-one really knowing what is allowed and what is not, it’s best to be on the safe side as there are potentially hefty fines for website owners who do not adhere to the law.
For a detailed overview of the law and for further guidance, you can visit http://www.cookielaw.org
- Slide Down Banner Notice on your Website Top Area.
- Europe only Option available.
- Small Notice Line and Bubble Big message Area.
- Custom Small Notice Line And bubble Message Changing options.
- Slide away upon agreement.
- Both Button Text Change Options.
- Code example of usage (only save cookies if user has agreed).
Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com